Thursday, October 31, 2013

Kossan Treasury Share

Is this part of the exercise of the bonus issue ? If you look at the announcement here you would find that Kossan has been selling it's treasury share lately. I am not sure this has leaded to the recent sell off. But looks like it is. Up to 31 Oct 2013, Kossan has sold all it's treasury share in the open market before the exercising date of it's bonus issue. This creates an accumulation opportunity. Fundamentally I don't see any reason of the recent sell off. I am adding more Kossan into my portfolio. Will add more later. Happy Trading.

2 comments:

  1. This article is mind blowing. When I read this article, I enjoyed.

    Managed IT Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete