1. QE2 effect is felt through out the region especially in US which will balloon the equity market for a while.
2. Economy is getting better than expected. But unemployment will come down a bit but still remain high.
3. Inflation would be edging up higher in China. Instead of raising the interest rate, the China would opt for higher target of Yuan appreciation especially against USD.
4. Indonesia will fair much better than Malaysia again.
5. Latex price will remain high. Users are switching more to nitrile gloves from rubber glove.
6. Properties will increase in US.
7. Interest rate would remain low in US as inflation doesn't impose a threat.
8. Commodities price would come down after hitting another historical high.
9. Gold price would come down.
10. European debt issue still remain an issue. But market would like get " used to that "
11. North Korea is still stubborn as before. There would be NO WAR with south Korea.
12. KLSE would touch 1650. DOW reaches
13.BDI will still under pressure because of the flood of new fleets.
14. General election would be held. Pakatan will have tough fight.
15. More Malaysian are migrating out of Malaysia.
16. Still a way to go for me to hit the "pop"
17. Bank Negara would be dilemma to increase the interest rate to fight inflation for that would encourage more hot money inflow. Hence, properties would remain high floated.
18. US munibond would not default. If it does, it would be trouble again.
Guess I would stop here. 18 is a good number. Happy New Year. May next year would be a bull for you all. Happy Trading.